Wiring a Twin motor and Speed controller with Mixer Setup
1. Take the motor wires from your
controller Normally they will be Yellow & Blue ,Yellow being the positive out of the speed controller to a Electrical connector block
2. Next make connections from the connector block or bullet connectors too the motors Now on a lot of motors you will find a dot just next to or above one of the terminals now this is normally the positive connection mark so take the yellow wire to this Terminal on one motor and the Blue wire to that mark on the other motor
3. Next plug the receiver leads from the speed controller into the mixer then plug your rudder servo into the mixer too . Now take the mixer output leads to the your receiver the mixer instructions will tell you what plug goes to which socket .
4. Now if both of your speed
controllers have BEC you will need to make sure that you one of the speed
controllers has the BEC system disabled as is not needed .Now this can be
done in a
number of way depending on the speed controller used .Most commonly removing the centre red wire of the receiver lead .
Although you can still use a separate receiver power supply as long as both Bec systems are turned off you will need a separate supply of about 4.8 to 6 volt to power the receiver
5. Now turn on you Transmitter
first and make sure your stick is in neutral on the transmitter .
Now take your battery and connect with the 7.2 or what ever your battery connector is to your speed controller .Make sure that if there is a switch on your speed controller it is set to on and run though any setup that the speed controller needs